Re: Changing source code control systems

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Changing source code control systems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 06:56:29 -0500

On Fri, 2013-01-18 at 09:46 +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> There's nothing on Savannah about how to clone the git repo for
> developers who have write access.  Can you provide the missing info
> here?

Hm.  Weird.  I'll file a bug with Savannah.  Anyway, try this:

        git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/make.git

This puts the local repo at "./make".  If you want it to be named
something else, use:

        git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/make.git make-other

After that it's the same procedure as before (see README.git) to build.
Let me know if this does not work.