Re: Changing source code control systems

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Changing source code control systems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:20:01 -0500

On Fri, 2013-01-18 at 20:11 +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> I did set up ssh on several Unix
> machines, so I know how to do that, and have the keys ready to use.
> It just didn't work with msysGit for me, for some reason.

Yes, that's odd.  It worked the first time for me (Windows 7
professional running in a KVM session on GNU/Linux Mint, Git for Windows
1.8.0<whatever>).

I don't have PuTTY or Pageant installed or running on my system, so
maybe there was some interference there?

Anyway, glad you got it worked out.  I'll try to jot more notes in the
README.git file.