Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: using sqlite as provided in debian unstable

From: Martin Waitz
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: using sqlite as provided in debian unstable
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:20:30 +0200

hi :)

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 01:27:16AM +0200, Tomas Fasth wrote:
> > Why not try to use debians lua, too? Last time I tried mkstemp was
> > the showstopper (the lua was patched to support it)
> How did the mkstemp showstopper manifested itself?

the lua version distributed with monotone was patched to include one
more function (->mkstemp).
Now monotone registers that function with the standard lua.

sorry that I didn't had the time to send a patch yet, but I kind'a have
some private problems at the moment... I hope to be able to find
some time at home to send it.

--
Martin Waitz