Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: using sqlite as provided in debian unstable

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: using sqlite as provided in debian unstable
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:52:23 +0200

Tomas Fasth schrieb:
Hello Christof, you wrote:

| Why not try to use debians lua, too? Last time I tried mkstemp was
the
| showstopper (the lua was patched to support it) but I heard
Graydon took
| it out into monotone. [if you can commit it works, the error if it
| doesn't will not help at all (see archives)]

How did the mkstemp showstopper manifested itself?
How can I best determine if it indeed is solved?

I were unable to do any checkin (I did not check whether it would have been possible to pass the changelog on the commandline). So it might have to do with starting the editor to edit the changelog.

If you are able to check in after editing the changelog in an editor the problem is solved.

   Christof