Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit a child of 2 parents

From: Yury Polyanskiy
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit a child of 2 parents
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:32:15 -0500

but propagate from devel to mainline still suffers from lack of
merge-via-working-dir as you say.

It was really a shock to me when after so much excitement about the
design of monotone I found that once I had a merge conflict I CAN NOT
hit exit and fix everything in the tree myself (ensuring that it
compiles and works as follows before doing a real commit).