[Monotone-devel] Testsuite status (SoC)

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Testsuite status (SoC)
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:39:14 -0500

There is minimal documentation in tester.txt and testsuite.txt now,
currently only having short descriptions of the available functions.
I've also fixed a problem where the tester couldn't set env vars
reliably, and a place where a CVS test was being too fast and confusing
CVS.

There's some oddness with the testsuite on the distcheck buildbots. I'm
currently trying to get distcheck to run here, then I'll try to track
this down.

Tim