Re: [Monotone-devel] automate stdio, really

From: Steven Grimm
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate stdio, really
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:29:32 -0700

Perhaps it's worth revisiting this idea from Larry Hastings last year?

It struck me (only a casual Monotone user, so maybe my opinion isn't worth too much) as a reasonable direction to go. Most of the arguments against it seemed to boil down to, "I like things the way they are now," which seems to be less true now if the current discussion is any indication.

-Steve