Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:59:04 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 02 Mar 2008 06:03:55 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> This works properly if run from a "pure" MinGW shell; no cygwin
in the
stephen_leake> path, running the MinGW perl, etc.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> However, since I'm running the Cygwin python, cygwin is in the
path,
stephen_leake> and it just gets confused, even though MinGW is in the path
first.
stephen_leake> That's because all the auto* scripts have #!/bin/perl in them,
and
stephen_leake> that runs the Cygwin perl.

Ugh...

stephen_leake> Can the buildbot master be customized to run a different command
for
stephen_leake> the 'autoreconf -i' step for this particular build slave? I could
stephen_leake> write a shell script that spawns a MinGW shell to run it
properly.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> The configure step also needs to be specialized. All the other
build
stephen_leake> steps run nicely in the mixed MinGW/cygwin environment.

Yes.  Because you already have a special path, I solved the problem by
making a special factory just for you ;-), so it can be changed
further with no problems.

Cheers,
Richard

-----