Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 06:05:49 -0400

Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:

> stephen_leake> I'll work on updating the buildbot wiki. I'll create a
> stephen_leake> new page, since it's quite involved.
>
> Cool, I'll look forward to it when my brain is back on line ;-)

This is done.

Now I can start on a Cygwin buildbot. It will be on the same machine.
I assume I need another name and password.

I hope it can use the "standard" buildbot master. Where does that
expect to find the working monotone? For this slave, it is just the
one installed by Cygwin, so it's in PATH. I can copy it elsewhere if
necessary, but it's convenient to just use that one, since it will be
automatically updated by the Cygwin installer.

--
-- Stephe