Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:30:28 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 09 Mar 2008 06:05:49 -0400, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > stephen_leake> I'll work on updating the buildbot wiki. I'll
create a
stephen_leake> > stephen_leake> new page, since it's quite involved.
stephen_leake> >
stephen_leake> > Cool, I'll look forward to it when my brain is back on line ;-)
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> This is done.

Cool.

stephen_leake> Now I can start on a Cygwin buildbot. It will be on the
stephen_leake> same machine.  I assume I need another name and
stephen_leake> password.

Yes, I'll send you something privately.

stephen_leake> I hope it can use the "standard" buildbot master. Where
stephen_leake> does that expect to find the working monotone? For this
stephen_leake> slave, it is just the one installed by Cygwin, so it's
stephen_leake> in PATH. I can copy it elsewhere if necessary, but it's
stephen_leake> convenient to just use that one, since it will be
stephen_leake> automatically updated by the Cygwin installer.

The generic factory assumes that everything needed is in $PATH, so you
should be fine.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/