Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] MinGW32 buildbot ready
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:58:05 -0400

Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:

> stephen_leake> I hope it can use the "standard" buildbot master. Where
> stephen_leake> does that expect to find the working monotone? For this
> stephen_leake> slave, it is just the one installed by Cygwin, so it's
> stephen_leake> in PATH. I can copy it elsewhere if necessary, but it's
> stephen_leake> convenient to just use that one, since it will be
> stephen_leake> automatically updated by the Cygwin installer.
>
> The generic factory assumes that everything needed is in $PATH, so you
> should be fine.

Well, this was almost right. It turns out that Cygwin puts the boost
headers in a different place than monotone expects, so configure
requires CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/boost-1_33_1". So I need
"../../configure-local.sh" for this buildbot, or you can specify that
directly:

./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/boost-1_33_1"

If it's easier for you, I can provide all of the local shell scripts,
as for the mingw buildbot.

--
-- Stephe