Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtn:// sync

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtn:// sync
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:12:29 +0100

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> No, seriously, what's the problem you want to solve fundamentally? Are
> you saying you never want to download revision without it's certs?

Yes (...without /all/ of its certs).

I know that certs are loosely coupled to their respective revision.

Nevertheless, it is unexpected to get, during a sync, a revision, and all its
other certs, but not its branch certs (which in turn shows, that there must
be some logic explicitly blocking them, because they are, in principle, not
different from the other certs that are transmitted).

Regards,
Thomas