[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:56:03 +0100

Thomas Keller schrob:
What I'd like to see even more than another list of wanted features are
a couple of people who put their names here on the list or on this wiki
page saying "yes, I want to _work_ on this topic and I think I _can_ do it!"

As for the topics which I posted a few days ago, yes I would do some work on these topics if only I had a glimpse on C++ ;-)

This is also the reason for which I didn't attend the Wuppertal summit this summer. I announced some kind of Java project on the mailing list and got a few messages on that, but no further responses on application. Concerning all other topics around C++ and Lua, I don't think I can be of any constructive help, unfortunately.

Greetings, anyhow

Philipp