Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:45:18 +0100

2008/12/17 Philipp Gröschler <address@hidden>:
> Thomas Moschny schrob:
>> You could enhance/revive/polish/hack on the eclipse monotone plugin, if you
>> like.
>
> That also was my idea back then. I had contact with a guy who wanted to
> cede his old codebase to me. In spite of some mails to him I never heard
> of him again.

Well, have you contacted me? The very last minor improvements were by me ...
Apparently, nothing interesting went from this plugin is in very beta state.

For current status look at sources or to mailing list archives:
 - mtsh.mtn-host.prjek.net or ensued.net (netsync servers)
 - mailing list:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.eclipse.mtteam.devel/cutoff=173

--
Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / happy daddy /