[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:30:18 +0100

Thomas Moschny schrob:
> You could enhance/revive/polish/hack on the eclipse monotone plugin, if you
> like.

That also was my idea back then. I had contact with a guy who wanted to
cede his old codebase to me. In spite of some mails to him I never heard
of him again.

Let's see what the new year brings. Currently I would like to have 30
hours per day to get all my projects finished until christmas. It always
appears so suprisingly, just like every year ...

> Great idea.  I also think we need some kind of guide to monotone
> development (which we may already have).  This guide would contain
> descriptions of the macros we use and the principles that monotone is
> developed by.

Well, that would be very nice!