Re: [Monotone-devel] [IMPORTANT] Commit access and project setup

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [IMPORTANT] Commit access and project setup
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:47:18 +0200

Am 20.09.2010 12:38, schrieb Thomas Keller:
> So, after you've created and activated your account, click on your name
> beside "Welcome" on the upper left, then on "Update your account" on the
> right and paste your public (and only the public!) key part of your
> key(s) into the textarea and hit save. I'll regularily check for newly
> created accounts there and will add known people to the "monotone" project.

I forgot to include some more details here:

- your IDF account can be assigned to multiple projects and every
  project you're assigned to uses the uploaded public key(s) for
  authentication
- you no longer have to notify the project admin (i.e. Richard, Thomas
  Moschny or me) about key changes or additions, just drop old or add
  new keys through indefero and all monotone instances you've access
  to get automatically synced with the new key(s)

Thomas.