[Monotone-devel] Re: [IMPORTANT] Commit access and project setup

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [IMPORTANT] Commit access and project setup
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:22:27 +0200

Hi,

On 09/23/2010 08:21 AM, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I did forward my activation email to check against

Thanks, Lapo. That enabled me to find the original delivery attempt in
my mail logs. As it turns out, it's spamassassin who thinks this is
spam. So, sorry for that.

OTOH, I'm certainly not the only one using spamassassin, so the
following might help to prevent getting qualified as spam in the future:

> Content analysis details:   (5.7 points, 5.5 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
>  3.0 TVD_PH_SUBJ_ACCOUNTS_POST TVD_PH_SUBJ_ACCOUNTS_POST
>  2.7 TRACKER_ID             BODY: Incorporates a tracking ID number

(I'm not saying these make immediate sense to me, but these are default
settings...)

TVD_PH_SUBJ_ACCOUNTS_POST seems to match on 'confirm' .. 'account' in
the subject.

TRACKER_ID is just described as 'looks for a tracking number usually
found near the end of the message.'

Regards

Markus Wanner