Re: graphical mail reader for one-off use

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: graphical mail reader for one-off use
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 11:17:39 -0400

>You can use $ open -a seamonkey `mhpath cur`
>
>It opens it as a text file. The .eml extension is required to show
>text/thml. But with .eml extension you can just do
>
>$ open foo.eml
>
>and it will open in your default MUA. i.e. Apple Mail.  If you haven't
>configured it, I don't know if it will work but it *should* work (not
>that I have tested this).

That's all good information; my only caveat is that I was under the
impression that Paul is a Linux user based on the number of times he's
asked how to get a working DB library development package, and "open"
is a MacOS X thing (I see some Linux distros have a "open", but it seems
to do something else).

--Ken