Re: Calendaring?

From: doug dougwellington . com
Subject: Re: Calendaring?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 17:25:22 +0000

I'm firmly planted in the Linux, MacOS, Windows, and Android worlds.  So, my current calendar is a piece of paper on a clipboard that I always carry with me, LOL!  I find it way more expedient to use the clipboard rather than try to have a to-do list app and a calendar app and remember which device I'm using at the time and figure out how to keep everything in sync.  I really miss my old Windows phone, but I digress.  Does anyone remember the Chandler app?  Warts and all, that was the best answer to my habits.

I've gotten into the practice of using my PC as the master calendar, since that's what I use to pay bills, etc., so when I get home, I reconcile my clipboard with my PC.  I suppose I should take the time to connect my Android with my PC, but I try to keep my phone disconnected from everything as much as possible.  I don't install apps, and I try not to keep any passwords or charge card info on it...