Re: Calendaring?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: Calendaring?
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 19:22:19 -0400

>The topic itself -- i do not know.  I tend to totally agree with
>your statement, but then again, not.  I mean there is nothing
>i would have to be ashamed of or that could make me blackmailable.
>But i do have SSH keys to other people's computer(s) (networks).
>I have S/MIME and PGP (and signify) key.
>There is access to a bank account, and i make a living from that
>alone, one bank, one account.  At some time, make one of three.

I understand where you're coming from; I'm not worried about blackmail
either, but physical threats to me would totally compromise everything.
But I'm not really worried about that in practice; nothing in my job
really involves anything that critical, and unless they killed me the
compromise would be detected very quickly.  If my life was different
I'm sure I'd take greater precautions.

--Ken