palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] Project state

From: Solerman Kaplon
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] Project state
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:02:45 -0300

Tom Barnes-Lawrence escreveu:

Looks very pretty and impressive, and apparently works with the original
units. But even if it had any chance of ever working on my computer (NOPE!),
I don't think I appreciate the perspective of it. People might find it more
"immersive" or whatever that way, but it's not as *useful* as the top-down
viewpoint that Palito and TA used.
I think you can have the view you want, since is opengl, you can have any perspective.

Solerman