Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping in Savannah

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping in Savannah
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:25:26 -0700

Hi Sylvain,
I did what you asked me. Here are the both answers i would send to the
submitters:

SHOOT:
---------

Hi Jonas, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at Savannah.

The package you submitted lacks of source code. We need source code is
provided so we can check if its Free Software and there aren't any
license incompatibility.

Te description you submitted is incomplete. You should give us
dependencies information and a better description of your project.

Also, you should add a file named "AUTHORS" and put there your name
and contact information. Your actual "README" should have more
information about your software.

If you are willing to make those changes, please submit a new updated
package or provide us with an URL to get it. After that, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

--------------------------------

--------------------------------
HYBRID:
----------

Hi Francesco, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at Savannah.

Everything in your submit and package seem to be right, so we are able
to approve and include it in Savannah. The only thing I can say is
that I couldn't compile your software because ELKlib dependence cannot
be satisfied as there isn't any release yet. Just a minor detail.

As I say, your project have been approved. Congratulations and welcome :-)

Regards,

I wait for your comments.

Cheers,

--