spamass-milt-list

Re: Spamass-milter Redhat Service

From: Jason Granat
Subject: Re: Spamass-milter Redhat Service
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:22:35 -0700

I didn't think it was a problem, more or less I was looking for the format of
the file.  Apparently this is where the "spamass-milter" service script is
looking for extra parameters, like "-b address@hidden".  I tried just
putting that in the file but it errored.  That was last night...

As for this morning I have a new issue.  I ran "service spamass-milter status"
and got a blank line.  The process was verified running by ps.  So I tried
"service spamass-milter restart" and got nothing.  I tried using the original
script and nothing, just a blank new line as in the previous attempts.  This
was working fine last night.  I tried a reboot.  I tried running other service
commands and they run fine.  Anybody run in to this?