spamass-milt-list

Re: Patch 411

From: Mike Tancsa
Subject: Re: Patch 411
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:21:30 -0400

BTW, can this not be integrated into the cvs tree ? It seems to be a feature a lot of people like (myself included)

        ---Mike

At 06:58 PM 03/06/2003 -0500, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Excellent!  Thanks a million, it is working now.  Silly me, I was looking in
the man page instead of spamass-milter --help!

Yee-haa!  It is working exactly like I wanted it to!  You guys ROCK!
--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Cameron Technical Services, Inc.