spamass-milt-list

Re: Patch 411

From: Chuck Yerkes
Subject: Re: Patch 411
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:13:03 -0400

Quoting Mike Tancsa (address@hidden):

> BTW, can this not be integrated into the cvs tree ? It seems to be a
> feature a lot of people like (myself included)

Perhaps it's time for a new release (0.2?) which has
things like support for (COMMAND LINE) "do not scan" networks
and redirects of spam?

One issue I'm running into is that a client is reluctant
to run software designated "0.1.3a" - even though a glance
through the code shows it to be pretty simple (given the
milter interface).

Any reason not to declare 1.0?