RE: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9 released

From: T + J Williams
Subject: RE: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9 released
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:55:26 -0600

Hi Guys,

Joop, if GTK will let you use 3rd party widgets, you may want to take a
look at the Xbae Matrix widget.  Most of the above is handled by the
widget.  Although it looks like rows and columns of text fields, its
really just one text field, which lowers the overhead and makes it very
fast.

Have you thought about MySQL?  I've used it on Linux and Winblows.  It
installs easily and is very well documented in many different languages.

73,
Ted - wa0eir

http://www.debian.org