Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released

From: Pierfrancesco Caci
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:19:25 +0100

    Joop> Download:
    Joop> http://pg4i.chronos.org.uk/download/xlog-1.9.tar.gz Sources
    Joop> are 11 Megabyte now, because of the added maps. Here is the
    Joop> full changelog:

Hello Joop,
all looks fine except the locator map that crashes the program, same
as happened in 1.8. Now, if no one else has this problem, it may be
something related to my setup: I downloaded the dsc, diff and
orig.tar.gz from debian, and recompiled it for ubuntu hardy withouth
changing anything.
The crash happens as soon as I try to narrow down the locator map to a
single band. I have the scoring and the qso before windows open,
together with the main log window.

address@hidden:~ $ xlog
Segmentation fault

Full strace output at http://snoopy.tippete.net/~ik5pvx/xlog.trace.gz