Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:14:30 +0100

Op zondag 11-01-2009 om 21:08 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
Pierfrancesco Caci:

> Let's see, I tried:
>
> 4 qso on different bands, no locator field filled -> crash
> 1 qso, no locator field -> crash
> 3 qso, locator field filled, selecting one of the bands -> crash
> 3 qso as above, but seleting a band that was not among the one of the
>   qso -> crash
> 1 qso with locator fielt -> crash
>
> maybe it has nothing to do with the logs? :-)

Yes, this was a good test, it has nothing to do with the logs ;-)

> I see that you link to hamlib.h too, in that file, let me see if
> disabling hamlib makes a difference... no, it doesn't :(
>
> What else can I do? Maybe I can throw in some printf in those
> functions and see the last one that get printed ? (debugging for
> dummies :-)

That's what I tried with boris. Pages and pages of print outputs, but it
would never crash in the middle of a function. All of the functions
would exit nicely.

It definitely has something to do with redrawing of the map. I am
thinking about setting up a second partition and install ubuntu on that.

Will keep you informed.

Thanks again,
Joop PG4I