Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.9 released
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:37:05 +0100

Op zondag 11-01-2009 om 20:01 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
Pierfrancesco Caci:

> It happens with either of two logfiles open, or with all of my
> logfiles open at the same time. It happens also with the scoring and
> qso-before open or close (actually ,with scoring close it complains
> about it and then it opens the map, and it still dies when trying to
> select a band).

I case you want to know...
The error occurs in src/gui_awards_locator.c. When a band is changed,
the function combochanged at line 460 is called. This function forces a
redraw of the map because it calls map_configure at line 422.

> I wonder, what could make my situation similar to Boris' one? Boris,
> are you on ubuntu 8.04 and recompiling the .deb from debian as well ?
>
> Pf

What happens if you make the log smaller and only have one log open. Try
making a testlog with only a couple of QSO's...

Thanks.