ac-archive-maintainers

Re: macro: guidod/patch_libtool_on_darwin_zsh_overquoting.m4

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: macro: guidod/patch_libtool_on_darwin_zsh_overquoting.m4
Date: 28 Jan 2003 22:22:09 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 > I'll fix that - the patch_libtool-macros are used wiiiiiiidely
 > and shouldn't be dropped.

They won't be dropped. Just obsolete. ;-)

 > I wonder if it is okay to have such macros without an AX prefix

Why shouldn't they have one?

Peter

P. S.: I slightly edited some of the macros you committed. For one, I
removed the "-*- ... -*-" string at the end of the @synopsis line,
because it screws up the formatter. If I changed something else, I
would not recall it right now, so it cannot have been anything of
substance. I noticed, though, that the "STATUS: ..." string appended
to the @author line is somewhat unfortunate as well. I don't think
that this should really be there.