[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Fontifying of titles...

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Fontifying of titles...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:00:00 +0200

* Reiner Steib (2005-04-25) writes:

> Using my original test in `font-latex-make-title-faces' should cover
> this case, but I'm not sure what we can do in
> `font-latex-update-title-faces'.

The only programmatic way I can think of is testing for a special
property we could put onto the face symbols during initialization of
the faces.  But I don't really want to introduce arbitrary properties
for such a feature.  The other possibility would be to advise people
to use Customize which might not always be possible for whatever
reasons.

Sigh.  I am not so sure if we should go through all this just for the
sake of having a change of the scaling factor take effect in the same
Emacs session.