Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Patch for multi-prompt.el

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Patch for multi-prompt.el
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:01:20 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

2013/2/18 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi!
>
>> I'm sending a patch to workaround this.  It just sets a default value
>> for `crm-separator' when it is void or nil.  ChangeLog entry:
>
> Wouldn't it make sense to first try to (require 'crm nil t)?
Do you mean substitute `(require 'crm)' with `(require 'crm nil t)'?
If you do so and follow the above steps, you will anyway hit the bug.

Usually `multi-prompt-key-value' works flawless, `crm-separator' is
correctly set to its default value, you get the error only if you use
first `LaTeX-arg-usepackage'.  Maybe the real bug is in
`LaTeX-arg-usepackage' function but I can't see it, my patch is just a
workaround.

Bye,
Mosè Giordano