[AUCTeX-devel] New release? (was: tabulary style)

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] New release? (was: tabulary style)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:40:58 +0200

Mads Jensen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mads,

> I attached a new style for the tabulary package. It's virtually
> identical to tabularx in some sense.

Yep, more than it should be.  You've missed some occurences of
"tabularx". ;-)

Anyway, I've committed it.

> Hasn't there been enough changes to consider releasing a new version
> of AUCTeX soon? Mose added tons of things. It's about 8 months since
> the last release.

Would be fine with me.  IMHO, as you've said, there were quite a few
changes the last months, including several improvements and bug fixes
that would justify a release.

The bad thing is that the release process still uses CVS commands
(creating a tag, etc.).  So this has to be converted to using git
commands instead.  Patches welcome.