Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committ

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committed to CVS
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:05:43 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

Joerg, I'm still getting those redefinition warnings on the BAUD*
identifiers in jtagmII_private.h with a build from the latest
CVS. Did you want to fix that before a beta-test? or no?

Oh, thanks for the reminder.  OK, I renamed them to PAR_BAUD_xxx to
avoid the name clash with the Win32 baud rate names.

Thanks for doing that.

Brian, what do you think about a new release for the beta testers?
that would give people an easy download option for the source archive,
too.  I guess it might also make Eric's job easier.

The only thing that it might help with, is that WinAVR already released a 4.4.0cvs version of avrdude. It might be nice to do a release do differentiate. We could go to 4.5.0 and then do 4.5.x releases if we have to fix things with the beta release of this feature.

As a side note, does somebody have a release todo checklist? Have we made a release since Ted left?

Thanks
Eric