Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: salam

From: Abbas Izad
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: salam
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:06:56 +0000

Hi

FarsiKDE:
Since I found FarsiKDE on the net I have really felt appreciation towards friends that make this possible and their efforts making KDE and Linux available to Farsi speaking people. However, I have noted the most useful part of the site, "mini howto" is in English. I cannot figure this out why? whom this site has its target groups, Iranian outside of Iran? English speaking Iranians? I guess you have a pretty good reason but I just cannot see that!

If you need a hand to translate it to Farsi why not announce this on the mailing list!

linuxiran:
Is there any need to translate Redhat 9 manuals?

/Abbas