[linuxiran] FreeCraft gone, what's next?

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: [linuxiran] FreeCraft gone, what's next?
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:38:19 -0400

Salam,
This may be old news but I just found out about it. The FreeCraft project is
completely wiped down from the face of the earth (except my computer!).
In case you don't know about this here is a URL:

But the question is if an open source project can be wiped down like this,
isn't the same thing gonna happen to bigger projects like Linux?
If FreeCraft gonna be back with another name?
Open source may live in the Europe but in America if we go on like this  there
will be no more open source.
If there is no more open source in USA (and Canada since they will probably
ban it if US does) I will more to Europe!!!

I'm MAD!!!!!
- If I could only puch SCO and Blizzard bast***s in the face!

Hooman Baradaran
address@hidden
www.hoomanb.com