Re: [linuxiran] Fedora installation (help needed)

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Fedora installation (help needed)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Salaam,
The chromium site has the answer for its slowness,
http://www.reptilelabour.com/software/chromium/faq.htm#q5
it needs hardware acceleration and you need to install
driver of your card,

for your card it can be
http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net/
as is listed in FAQ.I have not checked it, but I will,
It seems interesting. As I checked the site it seems
that ATI driver is not fully complete for XFree4 that
you are using,

It you had a Nvidia or new ATI it was so easy because
their drivers are available,

If you are a beginner it is very good to install
GNU/Linux several times on your computer. But know
that  you will never (approximately) need to reinstall
system to solve a problem here.

You can search for reasons and solve them, it will
help you to advance your knowledge about computer if
you are/will-be a computer professional.

tell if

Have fun,
Kaveh