[linuxiran] Fedora installation (help needed)

From: Nasim Mafi
Subject: [linuxiran] Fedora installation (help needed)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:36:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

I have installed Fedora on my computer and I have chosen all of the packages and RPMs I needed at that time.
I want to install Fedora again and I don't know how I can make the installation of those selected RPMs automatic using the installation log generated at that time. I don't want to waste my time selecting those RPMs again.
Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,
N. M.