bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] story

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] story
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:59:21 -0500

are you sure that the rest of the story got put into some sort of electronic
encoding?

i thought most of it was still written on paper in someones notebook, i
think one of yours.

lets determine how we want the base story to work and then maybe it would
work better to find a scripting language/style that fits the stories needs
instead of fitting the story to the language...at the very least i think we
do need to ensure that the story has one or more branches instead of being
linear, besides branching should fit well with the basic story of time
travel and altering the future.