bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] cvs

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] cvs
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:11:05 -0700 (PDT)

You can rearrange media however you think will make
the best sense, I'm not too fussy about it.  But the
"work" directory should not be part of "bontz",
because eventually when people download tarballs and
want to ./configure && make && make install, they
shouldn't be getting all my .blend and .xcf files.
Maybe I should just have that kind of stuff in a
totally separate module and we'd not even need a
"media" one, the "final" media will just go into the
bontz tree wherever you think it's appropriate.

I'll let you do whatever to it, I won't touch CVS
again until you let me know what you decide.

also, is that gpl and readme and junk I had in bontz
still there?  I just want to know so when I
re-checkout stuff when you have this all sorted out
whether it'll be safe for me to just hose my local
stuff.