bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] graphic files

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] graphic files
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:02:59 -0500

just so you know i am working on stuff, but it will be a while before you
see any progress...i am currently in the process of retrieving a lot of the
older work i did.  such as the mucka side scroller...and some of the walking
demos.  i had also at one time started work on a memory manager, and i will
see if i can use that as a starting point.