bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] cvs

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] cvs
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:33:14 -0500

well, i do want to tweak cvs one more time at least...
i want to set it up so that the work dir doesn't appear in /bontz/media
but i will wait to see if you like /bontz/media the way it is first. or if
you want it to be something different
such as maybe...
/bontz/sound
/bontz/graphics

just tell me how you want it and i will make it so.