bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] graphic files

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] graphic files
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:47:22 -0500

give me some time to look at pulling everything from a single file...
ultimately that will probably be easiest to manage for saving memory if
everything were in a single file.  as for configuring/customizing, it
probably won't be as nice.

i know it can be done, i just don't know how to do it with SDL yet.