bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] website

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] website
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

Seems fine now, I wonder if they installed PHP over
the weekend?  Not that our site would really need it,
but that would sure be cool to have.  In the docs it's
always said something to the effect of "we don't
provide php/cgi/whatever but if someone steps up and
is willing to deal with it, knock yourself out"...
perhaps someone's stepped up to the plate.

later,
-Owen

--- Chuck <address@hidden> wrote:
> something is goofy on savanah...
>
> i am getting a php parse error when i try to access
> any of their pages...
>
>  Parse error: parse error in

/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/include/utils.php