Re: [certi-dev] CERTI on FreeBSD

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:43:08 +0000 (UTC)

"Eric Noulard" wrote:

> Would you be able to setup a systematic dashboard for FreeBSD?
> see:
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/certi-devel/2008-10/msg00028.html
>
> Ideally this should be automatized using appropriate cron job.

This FreeBSD machine is my workplace at a customers' site, I don't have
regular access to it (in other words: I don't work for this customer
every day  :-)  so I'm a bit uncdertain if this really makes much
sense. Nevertheless I'll have a closer look at it ....  mmmh, I just
ran "ctest -D Experimental" and it seems I've been uploading
'something' ....

Cheers,
        Martin.