Re: [certi-dev] how CVS obstructs my automatized tests

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] how CVS obstructs my automatized tests
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:10:48 +0000 (UTC)

"Eric Noulard" wrote:
> 2008/11/18 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:

> > intentions: Does it help, would everyone agree on having an automated
> > mirror to serve the CERTI repository via a proxy-capable protocol ?

> This would be a nice solution.
> I would have proposed just the same solution I ever I had a
> usable server with full administrative privilege :-(

Ok, I have  :-)
We're mirroring some (most) of the FlightGear-related repositories at
this place:

  http://mapserver.flightgear.org/git/gitweb.pl

....  and it would be pretty easy to add yet another mirror. Note, even
though we're serving GIT, not SVN, this works quite nicely over HTTP.
Please shout if you would like me to set up a mirror of the CERTI
source repository.

Cheers,
        Martin.