Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: separate build directory support for Chicken

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: separate build directory support for Chicken
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:39:03 -0800 (PST)

http://keramida.wordpress.com/2007/12/04/bmake-call-for-developers/

this is about the fifth differing bmake ive run across.  none of which seems
to be particularly well supported outside of the particular bsd in which
it was written. most of which seem to be pre-alpha. very few of which seem to be 100% compat with each other. explain to me why this would be a win?

-elf