Re: [Chicken-hackers] Make wars

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Make wars
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:52:34 -0800 (PST)

over the course of the last few hours, ive been putting together and testing
a set of shell scripts and batch files with the aim of more-or-less  equivalent
functionality to our use of make. i will post the results here upon completion, hopefully within a few hours. windows batch files for time
checking are fairly heinous...

-elf