Re: [Chicken-hackers] R6RS

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] R6RS
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:23:39 +0900

   Chicken Scheme, along with its extension libraries, supports a large
superset of R6RS. Given what you have written below, I do not understand
why you think R6RS should be a guideline for a "punchlist" of features
to implement in Chicken. It is not a particularly good specification,
and equivalent or better functionality is already provided in Chicken
anyway.

   -Ivan