Re: [Chicken-hackers] r7rs modules

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] r7rs modules
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:19:04 -0500

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> We're talking about updating the Chicken module system
> so it will be able to handle module names as lists.  Thus
> new modules referring to R7RS libraries will use lists from
> the start, and such a reverse mapping is not needed.

Well, something needs to be done in order to incorporate references
to new-style modules into Chicken-specific constructs, as in the
example (module foo = (scheme base)): alias or functor instantiation?

--
John Cowan   address@hidden  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is